- RT @Labour4Animals: #FarFromTheMaddingCrowd Thomas Hardy ~ founding supporter of League Against Cruel Sports fighting for abolition of fox…The stagedoor scribbler 47 minutes ago
- Thousands of ecstasy tablets in shape of Trump's head seized. Yikes! Imagine the possible side-effects. nydn.us/2wvaHn6The stagedoor scribbler 1 hour ago
- Nina once posed for Gaudier-Brzeska. In Soho pubs she bragged about the damaged sculpture: 'I'm in the V&A with me… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…The stagedoor scribbler 7 hours ago
- RT @Beathhigh: Finally got a letter printed in The Times... https://t.co/0Bzi1X6B5dThe stagedoor scribbler 8 hours ago
- Guess what? You are a real author. twitter.com/perkinsfran1/s…The stagedoor scribbler 8 hours ago
When the going gets tough the tough start blogging
Tag Archives: best-selling author
Jodi Picoult, the UK’s top-selling author of women’s fiction, has joined Clive Conway Productions to appear in next year’s programme of An Audience With…
Hugely successful as a writer- she’s sold six million million books in the past eight years in the UK alone – Jodie will be available for a limited season of appearances following the publication of her latest novel, The Storyteller, next Easter.
The Storyteller is Jodi’s 20th novel. The latest in a series of books that combine topical moral issues and emotional human drama with the page-turning compulsion of a thriller.It explores the long-lasting emotional scars of the holocaust and WWII. Can someone who’s committed a truly heinous act ever atone for it with subsequent good behaviour? Should you offer forgiveness to someone if you aren’t the party who was wronged? Classic Jodi Picoult, involving thought-provoking questions about good and evil, forgiveness and punishment.
Eleven of her previous titles have been Number One best sellers in the UK. My Sister’s Keeper was a blockbuster film starring Cameron Diaz, and three of her other novels went straight into TV films. She has also written five issues of Wonder Woman for DC Comics.
The Storyteller will be published on 26th March 2013